e-money ??? Tech??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????

???????? ?????
Rksk
Major
Major

e-money ??? Tech??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????

Post by Rksk » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:00 pm

*freelancing ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??????....

e-money ??? Tech??? ?? ?????? ??????????? ?? ?????...
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUrPRbBf4wI[/media]

mp3 version (for mobile users) : http://x.co/qQyO

Full program : http://www.techkatha.com/2011/11/26/ep-104/
(00:56:15)
Nipuna

Re: e-money ??? Tech??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????

Post by Nipuna » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:02 pm

??? ??? 100% ????. ?? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ??
?? ???? ??????? ??? ???????????.
???? ????? ??????? Tech ??? ?? ??? ????? ???????? ????? ????? ??? ????? ?? ????????.

Freelancing ?????? ?? ?????? recommend ??????. Google Adsense ?????? ????? ???? visitors ? ?? site ???? ?????????.
??? Freelancing ??? ????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ???????.
??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ????? ???? ????? ???? ????? ????? ???? ????? ? ?????? ;)
SemiconductorCat
Major
Major

Post by SemiconductorCat » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Who don't need some money?

But want to listen the truth?
The truth is worse than the your imaginary world.

Some are scam , but if you have right people around us, it's not a big deal to earn money.
What I believe is reputation means not the technical skills and expertise , it's all about how much
people you know and known to you in the industry.

I'm not a expert, but I have a good reputation [simply number of people that refers me]. And because of
that,I got 2 jobs on my hand now. Even my father is ready to offer me Rs10,000/- for designing a simple
counter circuit for his machine. Opportunities are everywhere and that's the truth. But don't go after
people who are cheating you, find opportunities from the good people, and serve to them generously.
Simply e-money and ad-sense are cheats most probably as well as offering iPods/iPads as gifts.

But I'm not going to take one of them now. I'm stuck with my final year project , CAT exam is starting at
26 Dec 2012. And I life is impossible dream with subject difficulty "Electrical circuits and Measurements".
May be you guys at the first year, so feeling like you have some additional time.Good for you guys and great.
But the truth is very few people hunt opportunities when they are in final year. Need to mention that
such a smart people are there with us too. It's a miracle how they manage their time while doing both at same
time. I hope you guys also be able to be one like them. But it's not me. Definitely not me. I'm not
smart up to that level.

Good luck.And Find and seek opportunities with patience. You won't miss the bus.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Correction.

Google Adsense isn't a scam.

Google is a legit and good reputed company.

By the way, I am not doing adsense even it's legit because it's hard for me.

Adsense is only good for site owners who have sites with massive traffics.

Return to “??????? ???? ?????”