Making hydrogen ????

???????? ?????
SemiconductorCat
Major
Major

Re: Making hydrogen ????

Post by SemiconductorCat » Mon May 21, 2012 8:00 pm

SemiconductorCat, Chamith only needs to fill up few balloons, why don't you understand the point here. Why are you acting so abnormally like this :?[

The OP's question is already answered with satisfactory options.
1. Argon Thing.
2. Baking soda.
3. electrolysis method.
4. Hydrogen tank.

If you have another option let us know.Is that a crime to include some additional knowledge ?
Not a show off, but to discuss it? is it a crime?

I have asked this from a one who doing chemical engineering MSC. And this is what I learn from her.
So I taught to share it with other's.

>> He is acting so weird because he in hyperspace and can not see the things we hippies type. :mrgreen: . I was itching to say something about him, but hold it back just to avoid endless .... you know. :)

^- This is the guy 'Herath' that should be sent to hyperspace first.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XamFCeLiJDE[/media]

:P
Herath
Major
Major

Post by Herath » Mon May 21, 2012 8:11 pm

SemiconductorCat wrote:
SemiconductorCat, Chamith only needs to fill up few balloons, why don't you understand the point here. Why are you acting so abnormally like this :?[

The OP's question is already answered with satisfactory options.
1. Argon Thing.
2. Baking soda.
3. electrolysis method.
4. Hydrogen tank.

If you have another option let us know.Is that a crime to include some additional knowledge ?

I have asked this from a one who doing chemical engineering MSC. And this is what I learnt from her.
So I taught to share it with other's.

>> He is acting so weird because he in hyperspace and can not see the things we hippies type. :mrgreen: . I was itching to say something about him, but hold it back just to avoid endless .... you know. :)

^- This is the guy 'Herath' that should be sent to hyperspace first.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XamFCeLiJDE[/youtube]

:P
No, adding additional knowledge is not a problem. But do you think that the person who is asking how to make Hydrogen at home knows about electrolysis and other scary stuff that you have added here?. Please learn how to answer to the point. Do not throw in all the junk.

And would you kindly care enough to make your posts a little bit professional by reviewing them a bit before submitting?. Ex: Taught should be thought :)
SevenZero
Major
Major

Post by SevenZero » Mon May 21, 2012 8:19 pm

First of all, you people not fight here. I like to see technology fights. But not personal fights.
Read point (12) of Terms of use.
So if you think you can add some valuable knowledge, please start a new topic with a good title. I also learned quite a few things from you so please add new topics always without highjacking.

Return to “??????? ???? ?????”