?????? ??? ????????? payments ???? ??????? Freelane site ??

???????? ?????
Rksk
Major
Major

Post by Rksk » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:26 pm

?????? ??? ????????? payments ???? ??????? Freelane site ?? ???????
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ?????? ??? ????????? payments ???? ??????? Freelane site ??

Post by Neo » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:20 pm

I don't know the most latest cost effective methods since I'm out of touch with freelancing for a long time now. I asked Nipuna and Face to post here. According my memory those guys are good with that now.
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:32 am

Brother I am doing my work with Elance & Scriptlance now.I am going to stop all Freelance work now.I am tried with them :( .I have 2 projects to finish & then I will stop doing that.I have earn some money for Fun :D with my knowledge.I worked on Data entry projects first,then I moved in to Designing (Graphic).I think If you are good in web sites & graphics you can try with Scriptlance.I will tell more about it.You can do your registration under SC.(Scriptlance).It was the best site I met in freelacen.

they get 5$ per project & If we cancel the project they pay us back that 5$.that is the best option I love in SC. :P

I moved to elance because my buyer told me to change.He is USA man & he told me he can pay me per hourly rate.Elance is little complex & a great site to be a professional worker.they have very complex system to project managements.the thing is you have to choose your category to Bid on projects.Any way I will tell more if you need.

wish you luck for your journey in freelance.!

Face
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:39 am

Out of topic - Neo I feel that I am tired with freelance work.It make my day to day schedule tough.I have to stay for midnight with Data entry + designing. :'( I have a small job.It is enough for me now for my studies costs :P.I hope to stop all freelance work for few years & do my studies.I cant concentrate on my studies when I am busy with chats with clients blah blah. :O

need Ideas from you. :D you are the guy how have nice & sweet medicine for our " Pissu wikara :D "

Sorry about off topic.I will start another topic on this in general discussion.

Face.
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:08 am

For those who are looking at an answer to this question, have a look at our great 'Face's answer.

Regarding Face's question....
Have I ever told you earning money through freelance work is a mad thing? Only thing I have told you is 'do not concentrate on earning free money through ad clicks, etc...'. Freelancing is a very nice way to become rich easily. Only thing is you need to find good few clients who will always give you jobs.

However, if you have a plant to continue your studies and you think extra work is making a bad impact on it, your decision is correct. Education is more than Gold. Once you have some paper qualifications, you will be able to reach higher scales without working on small jobs.

I understand the point regarding time. For example, ROBOT.LK is becoming harder to maintain by myself ;)
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Sorry for the late reply. I am in our grandfather's funeral(Father's Father) for 4 days now and also typing this from my phone. I came to ROBOT.LK today.

OK let's get back to topic.

I have registered so many freelance sites. Such as, Freelancer,Scriptlance,Odesk,elance,GetACoder and Guru. There could be more but i can't remember them now. But I only work in Freelance and Scriptlancer. Some people say that Odesk is Good but for me above ones are the best.

I use moneybookers to get the money to my Sampath bank account.

I will give a good long answer after I go home again after 3 days.(We go home back again after '7 dawase Dhane')

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Rksk
Major
Major

Post by Rksk » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm

oh! Accept our deepest sympathy Nipuna.

Thank you Neo, Face & Nipuna for replying. I got the idea. I'll give a try.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:04 pm

Very sorry to hear that Nipuna :(
Accept my most sincere condolences and pass them to your father and his family :cry:
May he attain Nibb?na!!!
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 pm

NEo you have misunderstand me.I am telling that I feel tired with my all works.I have good clients & they offer me good jobs.I do my jobs well & clear.That is why they like me.But Is is hard to manage my life with freelance + work + job + studies + some personal things :P.That is why I told I am going to stop freelance work.I work as a responsible person in freelance also.I don't miss use freelance.I work in honest.I cant delay my buyers projects because of my personal things.I can't make buyers project upset because of my personal problems.I am in a big stress with my life these days.

PS- I am not telling Freelancing is a MAD thing.It is a great thing I learn from ROBOT.LK :D thanks goes to NEO _ NIPUNA
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:42 pm

I came home about 2 hours ago now.

Do you have any question friends?

I can give complete answers now.

Return to “??????? ???? ?????”