How to populate combobox from sql in C# - and more...

.NET programming topics
Neofriend
Captain
Captain

Re: How to populate combobox from sql in C# - and more...

Post by Neofriend » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Yes, you are right.

Well she is on job and rarely takes participation online, though I'd ask her after exams.

As I'd love to have lots of people here too. :)
Last edited by Neofriend on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neofriend
Captain
Captain

Post by Neofriend » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:12 pm

By the way, it does add data perfectly to both the tables, with primary key and foriegn key that is the transaction and status table. But it still shows the foreign key constraint error.
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:54 pm

According to what I see, it is correct. However the important thing you need to note here is, you must guarantee that main table(s) are having data with respect given code when inserting records to tables that are bound with referential integrity.
Neofriend
Captain
Captain

Post by Neofriend » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:25 am

Hey my friend,
Missed you.... Some internet problems here, couldn't see your response until a few hours ago.

By the way, the good news is that problem is perfectly solved! :) - Feels so good! - other few issues here and there but that problem is solved. It was somehow an issue of a try-catch block. And you were right, I've been trying to focus on application implementation. After completely differentiating them in different blocks, it worked like a charm.

Thank you! - Lots of things to do.... but I'll just leave everything for tomorrow. And do some new features research and learning right now. Quite hungry :)

Return to “.NET Programming”